Wet pressure test kit
The Professional 0-10Bar Water Pressure Gauge can be used via any male 3/4" BSPT thread, it can also be conveniently connected to an outside bib tap and with the the 3/4" to 1/2" fitting reducer supplied it can also connect to male 1/2" threads giving increased applications for use. Ideal for testing of water pressure in a property via a tap. can be used to indicate whether enough pressure is available for a particular appliance to be installed, or alternatively if there is too much pressure, a pressure reducing valve may be needed. The gauge is protected by a rubber boot and the flexible hose which helps accessability and ease of reading is WRAS approved.
- WRAS Approved braided hose.
- Large diameter 0-10Bar (0-50PSI) gauge with peak reading needle and protective rubber boot.
- Will also fit a 3/4" BSPT Bib tap
- 3/4" to 1/2" BSPT reducer for increased applications.
- Made in Britain.
- Wet pressure test kit Certificate