Whether you are looking for the right pressing tool for the pressing system you are using, want to have pipeline inspection images transferred directly to a mobile device, or want to provide your customer with proof of your flushing process or pressure test - our apps make life easier!
Which pressing tool fits which fitting system? The ROTHENBERGER Press Navigator offers convenient support: with the help of just a few clicks, you can check the compatibility between our pressing tools and the common fitting systems.
ROSCOPE i2000 App
- Wi-Fi transmitter enables live image transmission from ROSCOPE i2000 to mobile devices
- Integrated editing function for marking and naming inspected pipeline damage
- Synchronization of stored images from the ROSCOPE i2000 for subsequent processing
- Sending of processed images directly from the site of operation
ROCAM 4 App
- Image editing, changing camera settings and menu navigation via the 10.4 'color touch screen.
- Direct recording of images and videos as well as editing options (e.g. documentation of damage)
- Fast data recording with integrated keyboard for marking, highlighting and naming damage
- Image and video transmission via WIFI, micro-HDMI, mini-USB, SD card
- Live stream of image and data via WIFI to ROCAM 4 app
- Self-levelling and interchangeable camera heads
- Interchangeable wheels for different working areas
- Protocol can be sent immediately by e-mail as a PDF file
- Simple, fast and professional documentation
- Predefined protocols for the different test types
- Suitable for Apple and Android
- Measurement data transfer via WLAN
- User-defined setup of the company profile for the protocol
ROPULS eDM App
- Protocol can be sent immediately as a PDF by e-mail
- Suitable for Android & Windows; transfer via Bluetooth
- User-defined company profile setup (protocol)
- Live data transmission to the screen of the dishwasher
- Ready-made protocols for different types of rinsing for easy completion
By selecting the pipe material and the diameter of the pipe, the app gives a recommendation for the duration of the freezing process and offers a stopwatch function. The freezing time can be extended manually. After completion of the freezing process, the result can be logged with photos.