COLLINS E-Z CUTTER
This fast, high-volume, production cutter makes quick work of 1/4" - 4" pipe and 5/8" - 4.1/2" tubing. The E-Z Cutter® is built to withstand everyday knocks and abuses yet light enough to set up anywhere.
- Universal AC/DC motor provides a full 1/2 HP for all-day production needs
- Gear-driven rollers turn the work for true perpendicular cutting
- Ball-bearing assembled cutter wheel revolves freely for even wear
- High-speed tool-steel cutter wheels provide thousands of cuts with no external burr – so clean that no further finishing is needed before applying fittings
- Foot switch provides operator safety while freeing both hands for high-volume production demands
- Pipe 1/4" - 4" I.D.
- Tubing 5/8" - 4.1/2" O.D.
- Gear-driven rollers
- 19" x 10" x 19" (L x W x H)
- 1/2 HP Universal AC/DC, 50-60Hz Optional 230V motor
- Heat-treated, high-speed tool steel
00032 E-Z CUTTER® Model A, 115V 121lbs
00533 E-Z CUTTER® Model A, 230V 121lbs
00033 E-Z CUTTER® Model C, 115V 125lbs
00534 E-Z CUTTER® Model C, 230V 125lbs
Steel pipe cutter wheel
High-speed tool-steel cutter wheels provide thousands of cuts with no external burr – so clean that no further finishing is needed before applying fittings.
00034 Steel pipe cutter wheel 1.0 (For galvanized, black, and stainless steel)
E-Z Cutter Stand
Stand bolts to the floor for stationary support
00037 E-Z CUTTER® stand 40lbs
Safety Foot Switch
Corresponds to industrial associations’ safety and accident requirements, with oil-proof rubber cable and plug.
00079 Foot switch, 115V 8lbs
02350 Foot switch, 230V 8lbs