Torch extension hose
The Universal Torch Extension Hose is 1.5 metres (59") long and is a great addition to your torch kit for either constant or occasional use. In certain situations, having your torch attached directly to a gas cylinder can restrict movement, access and working in confined spaces. It can also cause fatigue. You can also be mobile withe use because the hose is supplied with a handy belt hook which doubles up as a hanging hook for the workplace. The Universal Torch Extension Hose is fitted with standard CGA600 brass torch connections, suitable for torches and gas cylinders with a 1" US thread, such as the SuperFire 2™ & QuickFire™, Rofire Global and Swivel Pro Torches and MAP/Pro™ & Propane cylinders. *Always remove the torch & hose from the bottle and purge with gas between uses and for storage.
- Allows extended reach, 1.5m (59") with reduced fatigue.
- Ideal for torch work in more confined spaces.
- Suitable for: MAP/Pro™ & Propane.
- Suitable for: SuperFire 2™ & QuickFire™, Rofire Global and Swivel Pro Torches.
- Supplied with handy hanging hook for the workplace or belt loop.