Vacuum pump ROAIRVAC
The ROTHENBERGER ROAIRVAC vacuum pumps are used for evacuating all refrigeration circuits according to DIN 8975. The two-stage rotary vane pump achieves a vacuum of less than 25 micron. This makes them ideal for all refrigeration plant engineers and technicians.
- Solenoid check valve to protect the refrigeration circuit from oil contamination in case of a power interruption
- Vacuum gauge with integrated drag indicator allows quick and easy control of the evacuation process
- Protection of the integrated components thanks to light and high-quality housing
- Gas ballast valve for reducing the water vapour in the oil tank
- Special filter reduces oil mist at the exhaust vent
- Easy to read oil level through sight glass
- Easily accessible oil drain plug for quick emptying
- Thermal switch protects the unit from overheating of the motor
- Standard 1/4" SAE connection, as well as 5/16" SAE and 3/8" SAE adaptor included
- Detachable cable prevents cable damage
Here you can search for stores in your area and buy the products you want on site.
Find a stockist
Enter a city, country or full post/zip code