The high-quality SV profile press rings have been specially designed and developed by ROTHENBERGER for pressing applications on metallic piping systems. With this press ring design, users/applicants are ideally equipped to press fittings in complex installing situations properly. Additionally the ROTHENBERGER DURA LAZR TEC® technology - an innovative, partial laser hardening process - ensures precise and reliable pressing whilst increasing service life simultaneously. This results in reduced wear as well as doubling of pressing cycles compared to non-treated pressing tools. Furthermore, long-term corrosion protection supports the resistance of the press rings. Due to the use of a highly resilient special steel, ROTHENBERGER press rings are suitable for all commercially available press machines with a constant axial thrust force of 19 kN or 32 kN.
- Locking position for one-handed positioning of the press ring on the fitting
- 180° swivel allows freely adjustable position of the pressing machine
- Compatibility with Compact and Standard intermediate jaws
- DURA LAZR TEC for 40% greater hardness and 100% more pressing cycles
- Flame-free joint: No more open flame processing required
- Secure sealing: Reliable and permanent connection due to 3-point compression
- Fast, simple and cost-effective installation