Water pressure gauge
This product is very simple to use and has been a best seller for many years. The Rothenberger Water Pressure Gauge can give a fast and accurate reading of the water pressure in a property vai most 1/2" & 3/4" taps. Simply push the rubber body onto the spout of the tap, secure the gauge to the tap with the plastic coated retaining chain (the plastic coating protects the chrome or polished surface on the tap) and tighten the no tools jubilee clip before turning on the tap to reveal the pressure on the large diameter inverted gauge. This product can be used to check if enough pressure is available for a particular appliance to be installed or if a particular type of valve or fitting is needed. The gauge and tap connector are also connected with a 3/4" BSPT male & female fitting for easy separation giving better accessability and other user options.
- Fits most 1/2" & 3/4" taps.
- Inverted gauge with peak reading needle for ease of reading when in use.
- Large diameter gauge has a protective rubber boot.
- Plastic coated retaining chain to protect chrome surface on the tap.
- Gauge and rubber tap connector are connected by 3/4" BSP threaded fittings which can be separated for other uses.
- Made in Britain.
Here you can search for stores in your area and buy the products you want on site.
Find a stockist
Enter a city, country or full post/zip code