RP 50-S Inox, manual
The RP 50-S INOX test pump offers you a durable solution for pressure tests up to 60 bar thanks to its high-quality corrosion-resistant stainless steel tank.
In addition to water, oil and glycol can also be used for testing.
- A drag indicator displays the pressure so that a pressure drop in the system can be easily determined
- Reliable and precise measurement results: the dual valve system (twin valve) allows self-testing of the pump, as well as a precise fine adjustment of the pressure
- Especially accurate measurement if necessary: finely scaled (scaling 0.1 bar) pressure gauge optionally available
- Testing hose with steel mesh prevents measuring errors caused by expansion of the hose during operation
- Type 50-S stainless steel: high-quality corrosion-resistant stainless steel container
|Pressure working range (from)||0BAR|
|Pressure working range (up to)||6000000BAR|
|Test range from||0BAR|
|Test range up to||60BAR|
|Suction capacity (up to)||45LPH|
|Suction capacity (from)||45LPH|
|Customs tariff number||90262040|
|NAME||RP 50-S Inox, manual|
|Currency order unit||1|
|Dangerous goods indicator||Material is not a hazardous good|
|Country of origin||ES|
Manual test pump for pressure testing pipe systems and containers up to 60 bar.
|Length in cm||53,00CM|
|Height in cm||30,00CM|
|Width in cm||19,00CM|