ROWELD P160 Saniline Special Edition, 40-160mm, 230V
The P160 Saniline is ideal for the installer. Due to the compact design, she can be stored in any vehicle. The heating element has an electronic temperature control (DVS compliant) and can be used separately if necessary.
- High stability due to optimized force distribution
- All common sanitary installation fittings can be clamped.
- Flexible use in difficult positions through removable heating plates.
- Minimized drag force.
- Precise force adjustment.
- Protection against unintentional starting and derailing of the trimmer unit.
- Secure clamping of pipes, fittings, tight 45° branches and 90° bends.
|Voltage (up to)||240V|
|Frequency (up to)||50HZ|
|Length in cm||120,00CM|
|Customs tariff number||85158090|
|Currency order unit||1|
|Dangerous goods indicator||Material is not a hazardous good|
|Country of origin||DE|
|NAME||ROWELD P160 Saniline Special Edition, 40-160mm, 230V|
Manual sanitary plastic pipe welding machine Ø 40-160 mm
|Diameter working range (up to)||160MM|
|Diameter working range (from)||40MM|
|Width in cm||80,00CM|
|Height in cm||105,00CM|