ROLOT Ag 145, S 45 Cu U, ISO 17672, flux-covered, 100g
The ROTHENBERGER ROLOT solders are suitable for numerous soldering applications due to their melting and flow properties as well as the uniform alloy distribution. Our extensive program ranges from pure copper-phosphorus solders to 45 percent silver solders that are also suitable for stainless steel brazing.
- Excellent quality suitable for plumbing, electrical industry, refrigeration and air-conditioning according to the DVGW worksheets GW 2 and GW 7
- Very good melt and flow properties thanks to the uniform distribution of alloy elements
- All ROTHENBERGER ROLOT fitting solders are cadmium free
- Flux coated according to DIN 1045 for an improved soldering result
- ROLOT Ag 145, S 45 Cu U, ISO 17672, flux-covered, 100g Safety data sheet