ROFUSE 400 Turbo
The universal electro-fusion welding machine ROFUSE TURBO is ideally suited for the use on construction sites. Thanks to the active-cooling technology, the device is optimally equipped for continuous use. The integrated heat control provides the necessary safety in the welding process. It guarantees that the next socket can be welded with guaranteed process reliability.
- Safety: The fully automatic Heat-Control (HC) function uses ambient temperature, device temperature and sleeve to be welded to determine whether the next sleeve can be completely welded.
- Powerful: The device is ideally suitable for continuous use thanks to Active-Cooling (AC) function.
- Fully equipped: All cables are safely stowed inside the robust housing.
- Professional documentation: Transfer (USB) of the stored weldings, archiving and printing on the computer with "RODATA 2.0".
- Barcode Generator: "RODATA 2.0" creates bar codes for construction projects and names of the welder.
|Voltage (up to)||240V|
|Frequency (up to)||50HZ|
|Power input (up to)||3600W|
|Length in cm||56,00CM|
|Power output (up to)||3000W|
|Customs tariff number||85158090|
|Welding voltage (up to)||48V|
|Currency order unit||1|
|Output current (rated current)||80A|
|Welding voltage (from)||8V|
|Dangerous goods indicator||Material is not a hazardous good|
|Country of origin||AT|
|NAME||ROFUSE 400 Turbo|
The ROFUSE TURBO is especially suitable for electro-fusion welding coded fittings in the pressure systems (gas and water supply).
|Diameter working range (up to)||400MM|
|Diameter working range (from)||30MM|
|Temperature working range (up to)||60DEGREE CELSIUS|
|Width in cm||35,00CM|
|Temperature working range (from)||-10DEGREE CELSIUS|
|Height in cm||32,00CM|