ROCOOL 600 Set Red Box including 2 temperature clamps
The ROTHENBERGER ROCOOL 600 is a modular upgradeable digital manifold. With this set, including the basic unit and two temperature clamps in the case, the advantages of a digital manifold can be used; e.g. the automatic calculation of the overheating and a selection of over 80 refrigerants. It is used in particular for the installation of air conditioning systems and heat pumps. The Red Box allows you to create plant-related reports. A Pirani vacuum probe is available for high-vacuum measurements.
- Fully equipped set including external Red Box and 2 temperature sensors
- Over 80 refrigerants incl. R32 and R744 (sub-critical) are configured in the device. New refrigerants can be added later by using the update function
- Simultaneous calculation of overheating and subcooling
- Documentation software Data Viewer generates automatic reports based on recorded data. Ideal for handing over to the customer
- External Pirani vacuum probe allows the vacuum to be read where the most accurate measurement is possible: directly on the refrigeration circuit