ROCOOL 600 Set Case including 2 temperature clamps
The ROTHENBERGER ROCOOL 600 is a modular upgradeable digital manifold. With this set, including the basic unit and two temperature clamps in the case, the advantages of a digital manifold can be used; e.g. the automatic calculation of the overheating and a selection of over 80 refrigerants. It is used in particular for the installation of air conditioning systems and heat pumps. As soon as the system values are recorded, the device can be connected to a computer and used with the included software. A Pirani vacuum probe is available for high-vacuum measurements.
- Modular system: base unit can be upgraded with Red Box incl. Data Viewer software for reading out or recording data on a computer, as well as additional, external Pirani vacuum probe
- Over 80 refrigerants incl. R32 and R744 (sub-critical) are configured in the device. New refrigerants can be added later by using the update function
- Simultaneous calculation of overheating and subcooling
- Documentation software Data Viewer generates automatic reports based on recorded data. Ideal for handing over to the customer
- External Pirani vacuum probe allows the vacuum to be read where the most accurate measurement is possible: directly on the refrigeration circuit