Refrigerant recovery devices
- 4-pole motor guarantees durability of the machine
- Low noise and vibration emissions because of its compact design
- Simple and safe work through intuitive operation
- Maintenance-free operation through oil-free compressor
- Emptying of refrigerant residue by using the PURGE function for working with different refrigerants
- For optimum use on the construction site, for storage and transport of the tool.
- Convenient storage of accessories in the unit's storage compartment
ROTHENBERGER Refrigerant Recovery Units allow the HVAC and refrigeration engineer to effciently and safely remove refrigerant form systems. Recovery Units are avaIlable for use with Class A1,A2 and now A2L refrigerants such as R32, with the New ROREC Pro Digital version.