Press jaw Standard Typ SV
ROTHENBERGER press jaws with proven material and manufacturing quality are suited for system dependant pressing of metal and plastic fittings. The DURA LAZR TEC treatment and a partial laser hardening allow safe and precise pressings while simultaneously increasing the jaw's service life. The result is minimum wear and 100% more press cycles compared to its predecessor. Furthermore a special long-term corrosion protection helps increasing the jaw's service life. Thanks to a highly resilient special steel the press jaws are suitable for all press machines with an axial thrust of 32-34 kN.
- DURA LAZR TEC treatment - partial laser hardening allows highest hardness on high impact spots. This leads to minimal wear and a high contour accuracy
- In combination with the forged, highly resilient and flexible special steel the new generation of press jaws achieve a 100% longer service life in comparison to their predecessor
- The 3-bolt synchronized mechanism makes it possible to open the press jaw with only one finger
- Precision-manufactured contours for optimum and reliable pressings
- Press jaw Standard Typ SV Manual