One-handed pipe wrench STILLSON, 36"
The one-handed pipe wrench STILLSON 36" can be used for screwing, loosening and securing pipes up to Ø 3.1/2" in many different applications. The hardened adjusting nut, which prevents unintentional adjustment and the optimized double suspension, which ensures safe self-clamping, provide perfect support during work.
- Replaceable jaws and hooks: For the easy replacement of wear parts
- Forged jaws: robust and durable
- Scale on the hook: Quick setting of the pipe diameter
- Hardened adjusting nut: Prevents unintentional adjustment during use
- Optimized double suspension: Ensures fast and safe self-clamping
|Customs tariff number||82032000|
|NAME||One-handed pipe wrench STILLSON, 36"|
|Diameter working range (up to)||3.1/2ZOLL|
|Diameter working range (up to)||102MM|
|Country of origin||ES|
|Dangerous goods indicator||Material is not a hazardous good|
|Diameter working range (from)||0MM|
The one-handed pipe wrench for screwing and securing steel pipes up to Ø 3.1/2".
|Length in cm||81,00CM|
|Height in cm||17,00CM|
|Width in cm||16,00CM|