KIBOSH® Pipe Repair Tool (15mm)
The patented Rothenberger Kibosh Pipe Repair is an instant and simple to use repair clamp for perforated metal, plastic and multi-layer pipes. It is re-usable, can withstand 10 bar (150 PSI) pressure and can even accommodate some leaking pipe fittings. Once fitted, the pipe can continue to function under normal pressures and temperatures till a permanent repair can be arranged. Ideal for all trades people; Plumbers, Joiners, Builders, Electricians, Carpet Fitters, as well as maintenance, janitorial and DIY users, who could perforate a pipe accidentally with a nail, drill, jigsaw or any other sharp power or hand tool. It can also be used by anyone who could potentially have a frost damaged burst pipe!
- Can be used on metal, plastic and multi-layer pipes, and withstand up to 10 bar (150 PSI)
- Can be fitted to clipped pipe and whilst leak is still in flow.
- Made in Britain, from NON TOXIC materials.
- Once fitted, pipe can continue to function normally, hot or cold!
- Excellent water saving and damage limitation device