One-handed pipe wrench Stillson
The one-handed pipe wrench STILLSON can be used for screwing, loosening and securing pipes with Ø 3.4"-3.1/2" in many different applications. The hardened adjusting nut, which prevents unintentional adjustment and the optimized double suspension, which ensures safe self-clamping, provide perfect support during work.
- Replaceable jaws and hooks: For the easy replacement of wear parts
- Forged jaws: robust and durable
- Scale on the hook: Quick setting of the pipe diameter
- Hardened adjusting nut: Prevents unintentional adjustment during use
- Optimized double suspension: Ensures fast and safe self-clamping