Drill system RODIACUT 250 / RODIADRILL 200 including accessories
Installers, service technicians or chimney constructers can use the hand-operated and stationary core drilling system to create easily common drillings.
- 4 applications in one device
- Stationary wet drilling up to max. Ø 200
- Stationary dry drilling up to max. Ø 225 mm
- Hand-operated wet drilling up to max. Ø 82 mm
- Hand-operated dry drilling up to max. Ø 250 mm
- Just one tool for all settings on the drill required
- Many additional functions integrated on the drill stand, such as drill depth stop, borehole center indicator, angle adjustment of 15°, 30° and 45°, dowel or vacuum mounting possible, spirit level for horizontal or vertical alignment.
- Feed unit with tool-less quick change device for easy assembly of the drill motor