MAPP gas cartridge
Rothenberger MAP/Pro™ (Propylene) was introduced as a hotter option to Propane, providing a hotter flame ideal for brazing and silver soldering pipework. A flame temperature of up to 2300°C gives the optimum burning performance and shorter working times. This allows the user to carry out hotter working tasks without the need for an oxy-fuel or oxyacetylene 2 bottle set up. This makes MAP/Pro™ ideal for HVAC and Refrigeration engineers and gives added mobility and working range with the advantage of being compatable with the popular Rothenberger 1" torch range, such as the SuperFire 2™ & QuickFire™, Rofire Global, Trigger Torch and Swivel Pro Torch. The high quality and purity of the MAP/Pro™ also encourages a longer life of the torch it is being used with, whereas some gasses which may contain contaminants can damage your torch. *Cylinders can be vented after use with vent key (No.35537) then disposed of as scrap steel.
- Increased flame temperature of 2300°C.
- Suitable for a wide range of soldering and brazing tasks.
- Ideal for silver solder brazing of refrigeration pipework.
- All cylinders are non-refillable, batch coded for traceability and compliant with EN 12205.
- Cylinders can be vented after use with vent key (No.35537) then disposed of as scrap steel.
- Made in USA