Press collar Standard Typ M set
All ROTHENBERGER press jaws with proven material and manufacturing quality are suited for system conform pressing of metal and plastic fittings. The DURA LAZR TEC treatment and a partial laser hardening allow safe and precise pressings while simultaneously increasing the jaw's service life. The result is minimum wear and 100% more press cycles compared to its predecessor. A special long-term corrosion protection helps increasing the collar's service life. Using a highly resilient special steel the press collars are suited for all press machines with an axial thrust of 32-34 kN.
- DURA LAZR TEC treatment - partial laser hardening allows highest hardness on high impact spots. This leads to minimal wear and a high contour accuracy
- In combination with the forged, highly resilient and flexible special steel the new generation of press jaws achieve a 100% longer service life in comparison to their predecessor
- The 3-elemental shape allows optimum force distribution around the fitting
- Two movable sliding segments ensure an optimum material flow at the fitting.
- Precision-manufactured contours for optimum and reliable pressings
Here you can search for stores in your area and buy the products you want on site.
Find a stockist
Enter a city, country or full post/zip code