Manifolds for ACR
- Modular system: base unit can be upgraded with Red Box incl. Data Viewer software for reading out or recording data on a computer, as well as additional, external Pirani vacuum probe
- Over 80 refrigerants incl. R32 and R744 (sub-critical) are configured in the device. New refrigerants can be added later by using the update function
- Simultaneous calculation of overheating and subcooling
- Documentation software Data Viewer generates automatic reports based on recorded data. Ideal for handing over to the customer
- External Pirani vacuum probe allows the vacuum to be read where the most accurate measurement is possible: directly on the refrigeration circuit
Analogue Manifold Gauges provide Engineers with critical information regarding pressures and temperatures within the refrigeration system, allowing the engineer to ensure correct operation or identify any problems.