Core drill system RODIACUT/RODIADRILL set
Installers, service technicians or electricians can use the hand-operated and stationary core drilling system to easily produce common core drillings with 10- 150 mm diameter (hand-operated up to 250 mm diameter).
- 3 applications in one device
- Stationary wet drilling up to max. Ø 152 mm
- Hand-operated wet drilling up to max. Ø 82 mm
- Hand-operated dry drilling up to max. Ø 250 mm
- Just one tool for all settings on the drill required
- Many additional functions integrated on the drill stand, such as drill depth stop, borehole center indicator, angle adjustment of 15°, 30° and 45°, dowel or vacuum mounting possible, spirit level for horizontal or vertical alignment.