Core drill bit DX-HIGH SPEED PLUS, 1.1/4" UNC
Installers, service technicians and electricians combine their hand-operated or stationary core drill system with a suitable DX-High Speed Plus diamond drill bit for an easy production of core drillings in reinforced concrete (wet drilling) or masonry and lime sand brick (dry drilling) up to a depth of 400 mm without the need of an extension.
- Space welding: cold welding process according to cutting-edge bonding technology. Use of the complete diamond segment without waste due to a neutral zone
- PRISMACUT: Four drill nodules on the diamond segment improve the drill behaviour and provide optimal water cooling at the same time
- Exact rotation reduces wear
- Easy and secure first cut in hand-operated mode
- Fast drilling progress and extreme service life
- Space Welding and PRISMACUT
Here you can search for stores in your area and buy the products you want on site.
Find a stockist
Enter a city, country or full post/zip code